Now you can support and clamp a full sheet of 8'x4' plywood with just one tool. The JawHorse Sheetmaster is the ultimate worksite helper. Its hands-free operation make it easy to clamp and hold your work pieces. Let the Sheetmaster do all the holding and stabilizing for you allowing free use of your hands for your tools instead of using your hands to stabilize your work. Non-marring grips on the jaws help protect your work. The Sheetmaster is heavy duty and supports up to 600 lbs. of weight with up to 1 ton of clamping force. When you are finished, fold it up for compact storage or for easy transport. The Sheetmaster has scooter wheels to roll easily to and from the worksite. The rear leg doubles as a handle to make transport even easier. With the JawHorse Sheetmaster, just set it, lock it, and clamp your way to hands free support for your projects.
- Clamp work pieces 0 to 49-inches, particularly 8'x4' plywood sheets
- Clamp up to 1 ton of force and supports a weight load up to 600 lbs.
- Versatile & hands-free workstation for clamping, supporting, and holding
- Folds down quickly for storage and transport
- Front scooter wheels for easy moving on all terrain even on rough ground
JawHorse Sheetmaster Hold & Clamp 48" Plywood Sheets 0 to 49" Spread 1 Ton Force
Item usually ships within 3 to 5 days. A tracking number will be sent when it ships.